1. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Tournament Rules
2. The Creek Entertainment Gretna (CEG) will sponsor a $180 Buy-In No-Limit Texas Hold’em $10k Guarantee Tournament at the following dates and times:
Starting Oct 17, 2019 and on select dates and times.
3. The buy-in fee for the Tournament will be $180
a. The entry fee for each tournament will be $140 (100% of the entry fee will be returned to the players)
b. The administration fee will be $25
c. $15 will be withheld for Staff Toke Pool
4. The Creek Entertainment Gretna Poker Room (CEG) will guarantee $10,000 for the prize pool. If the prize pool is less than $10,000 the difference will be paid from the Marketing Fund.
5. Each blind round will run for thirty (30) minutes levels 1-6, forty five (45) minutes levels 7-10, and sixty (60) minutes levels 11-End (the tournament blind schedule is available upon request)
6. Participants will receive 10,000 in tournament chips upon entering the Tournament.
7. The tournament will have three day ones with one day two (final day). Each day one event will play down to 10% of the entries or to the end of level 10, whichever comes first. Day two (Final) will resume play where the earliest Day 1 event was completed and continue until the tournament is completed.
8. Late entries, re-entries and alternates will be allowed for the first six rounds (180 minutes) and the first two ten minute breaks
o Players may enter and re-enter on Day 1-A, Day 1-B and Day 1-C
o If a player advances to Day 2 from more than one day one events, they will play the highest chip stack and the other stack will be removed from play.
9. Participants must be 18 years of age or older and possess a valid government-issued photo ID
10. If a player elects not to contribute to the staff toke pool then the money will be transferred to the house revenue.
11. The Tournament will be conducted in accordance with the Tournament Directors Association (TDA) Rules
a. By participating, entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Tournament Rules and to the decisions of CEG Management and to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Tournament or these Tournament Rules
b. Current TDA rules are available upon request
1. At any point during a tournament after the completion of the buy-in period, the remaining players may agree to distribute the prize money differently than the posted payout schedule.
a. Any agreement reached must be unanimous.
b. The agreement will end the tournament
2. 100% of the prize money will be returned to the players and will be administered and paid by the Poker Room Management
INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE
1. CEG Poker Room reserves the right to refuse entry into the tournament
2. All winners will be required to provide their name, current address and telephone number which will be stored as a record of the prize received
3. Participation in this tournament and/or acceptance of a prize payout constitutes permission for CEG Poker Room to use the participant’s names, likenesses and statements for promotional and publicity purposes without additional compensation or limitation unless prohibited by law
4. The CEG Poker Room has attempted to cover every rule, procedure and circumstance that may occur during this tournament. In the event a decision is necessary that is not covered by the above, CEG Poker Room Supervisory Personnel will make that decision
5. The Division of Pari-Mutuel Wagering reserves the right to investigate any and all complaints and disputes regarding tournaments, promotions and drawings
6. Management reserves the right to cancel, change and modify tournaments, promotions or drawings with notification to the Division of Pari-Mutuel Wagering