$100 High Hand
Every Half Hour
1. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Promotion Rules
2. The Creek Entertainment Gretna Poker Room (CEG) will offer a High Hand Promotion starting July 1 until cancelled.
3. Saturdays 1pm until 11pm $100 every 20 minutes and select time and dates.
4. Every hour, the player who has the highest hand will receive cash value chips.
a. Players must use both hole cards and play their highest ranking hand
b. The hand must be two pair or higher. In the event multiple players tie for the best hand, each player will be awarded.
c. Players must be playing in a jackpot eligible game with a per hand collection or must be playing in a tournament with a per player entry collection
d. Players have one hour to claim prize. Any unclaimed will be forfeited.
5. Only one prize per player will be awarded during each hour interval. Players may win more than one prize throughout the promotion
6. Participants must be 18 years of age or older and possess a valid government-issued ID
INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE
1. CEG Poker Room reserves the right to refuse entry into the promotion
2. All winners awarded $600 or higher will be required to provide their name, current address and telephone number which will be stored as a record of the prize received
3. Participation in this promotion and/or acceptance of a prize payout constitutes permission for CEG Poker Room to use the participant’s names, likenesses and statements for promotional and publicity purposes without additional compensation or limitation unless prohibited by law
4. The CEG Poker Room has attempted to cover every rule, procedure and circumstance that may occur during this promotion. In the event a decision is necessary that is not covered by the above, CEG Poker Room Supervisory Personnel will make that decision
5. The Division of Pari-Mutuel Wagering reserves the right to investigate any and all complaints and disputes regarding tournaments, promotions and drawings
6. Management reserves the right to cancel, change and modify tournaments, promotions or drawings with notification to the Division of Pari-Mutuel Wagering